Divine Arts GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Arts GFX

Welcome to dA GFX!!! Please feel free to register, look around, and mingle with the members!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to dA forums!!!
Please stay active and invite friends!!!!

Clear Things Up...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Admin
Admin
Admin
The Admin

Clear Things Up... Empty
PostSubject: Clear Things Up...   Clear Things Up... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:12 am

Ok, to clear things up art is clearly inspired, whether it be Van Gough's Paintings that clearly represented his emotions sparked by his current level of insanity, depression, or romance(chopping your ear off is hawt), or some 5 year-old kids crayon drawing after a recent divorce with dark colors and sad expressions. They all show the same driving factor, inspiration.

It can be caused by events in your life, art,(includes GFX,music,etc...) or just moods your in.

No they don't ll have to be negative,(I know they've all been so far but there is always a beam of light in your life, however small it may be), you could get a girlfriend, ace a test, or be told your latest signature is among the best they've ever seen. They all inspire you!!!

Enough of that and on to what this section is about! In this section post whatever inspires you as of right now!!!

And remember, your weekly sig may seem insignificant but it is ART and it is still inspired!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://divineartsgfx.forumotion.com
Venom

Clear Things Up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Things Up...   Clear Things Up... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 am

Greatly said.
Back to top Go down
Onehungrywater
Admin
Admin
Onehungrywater

Clear Things Up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Things Up...   Clear Things Up... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Music is my number 1 inspiration.

I can not function what so ever with out some form of music blasting in my ears.
It really helps me focus better on whatever I am doing, as well as inspiring me at the same time

Back to top Go down
The Admin
Admin
Admin
The Admin

Clear Things Up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Things Up...   Clear Things Up... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 am

Yup hungry its defo most peoples and I too love some good ol tunes whilst I do GFX... Fuck David Hammer
Back to top Go down
https://divineartsgfx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Clear Things Up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Things Up...   Clear Things Up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear Things Up...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Arts GFX :: GFX :: Inspiration-
Jump to: