Divine Arts GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Arts GFX

Welcome to dA GFX!!! Please feel free to register, look around, and mingle with the members!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to dA forums!!!
Please stay active and invite friends!!!!

Before you post a tutorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onehungrywater
Admin
Admin
Onehungrywater

Before you post a tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Before you post a tutorial   Before you post a tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:25 am

The rules for posting tutorials in this section are as following, failure to follow the rules will result in an ass whooping from me or one of the other mods.

NUMBER 1 AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE - DO NOT STEAL SOMEONE ELSES TUTORIAL AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN SEVERE CONSIQUENCES. You may post someone elses work so long as you give them credit and you give a link to the original tutorial.

Number 2 - If you are going to make a tutorial, make many detailed steps so everyone experienced or new can understand the tutorial. Explain each part of the tutorial well and dont assume that you wont need to add a part because it is common knowledge.

Number 3 - Pictures ;D. I know not everyone can take screenshots of their computer (I am one of those people atm). If you dont have any way to take a screenshot, I suppose it would be ok to post a tutorial without them, although i would not recommend it. If you do however have a way to print screen, please please please PLEASE use pictures in your tutorials! They make a world of difference when trying to understand the tutorial

Number 4 - Try to use brushes that came with photoshop. I know this may not be possible to do in some of the more advanced tuts, but if it is at all possible for someone to throw together a good signature without downloading 12000 brushes, please keep that in mind while making tutorials.

Number 5 - Protect your work. As a lesser known site, we are prone to leechers browsing through and stealing some of our tutorials with no remorse what so ever. All I ask is that if you have made a tutorial please sign your name somewhere, put our website somewhere, do ANYTHING to make sure no one is stealing your work

Thats all I have at the moment if you can think of anything else that needs to be added please let me know and Ill add it in.
Back to top Go down

Before you post a tutorial
Page 1 of 1