Divine Arts GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Arts GFX

Welcome to dA GFX!!! Please feel free to register, look around, and mingle with the members!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to dA forums!!!
Please stay active and invite friends!!!!

Double face effect now added into my sig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onehungrywater
Admin
Admin
Onehungrywater

Double face effect now added into my sig Empty
PostSubject: Double face effect now added into my sig   Double face effect now added into my sig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Ok now this one i spent some time on, and For any of you who dont think this was hard to make...let me say this... 9 adjustment layers and 24 overall layers. The time it took was a little over an hour and a half
Double face effect now added into my sig 2gv7k9w
Back to top Go down
The Admin
Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double face effect now added into my sig   Double face effect now added into my sig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Not a big fan... but you know I love you, you know I care(my lil DeathKOK!)

BAD SHIT:
1.BG is bland and unappealing
2.Double face thing is too strong(IDK)
3.No lighting
4.No flow
5.Very little depth

Good:
1.I likes teh render effects!

Also 24 layers is not much:p most tutorials will show you 50-90 layers. Hell I haz about 15 for teh BG but I merge em. Sorry to sound like a smart ass <3
Back to top Go down
https://divineartsgfx.forumotion.com
Onehungrywater
Admin
Admin
Onehungrywater

PostSubject: Re: Double face effect now added into my sig   Double face effect now added into my sig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 pm

+dA.Peyton121 wrote:
Not a big fan... but you know I love you, you know I care(my lil DeathKOK!)

BAD SHIT:
1.BG is bland and unappealing
2.Double face thing is too strong(IDK)
3.No lighting
4.No flow
5.Very little depth

Good:
1.I likes teh render effects!

Also 24 layers is not much:p most tutorials will show you 50-90 layers. Hell I haz about 15 for teh BG but I merge em. Sorry to sound like a smart ass <3

Thanks for the feedback, I will keep this in mind when i do other signatures, but what i can say is in my signatures I like featuring 1 thing. I dont like to cover that one thing too much, because then it eliminates my one thing...If you look at 95% of my signatures, you can see I have a render on the right and my name on the left, its just what i like. But i will try to use lighting and depth a little more, and I did have a different BG, but it just didnt seem to fit the style of the signature. Anyway thanks for the info, and BTW
"2.Double face thing is too strong(IDK)" FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
The Admin
Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double face effect now added into my sig   Double face effect now added into my sig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://divineartsgfx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double face effect now added into my sig   Double face effect now added into my sig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double face effect now added into my sig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Arts GFX :: GFX :: GFX Show Room-
Jump to: